Accounting Job in Australia
Large Civil Construction company based in Cairns in Tropical Australia is looking for an experienced, motivated accountant with excellent English to join our team in Cairns.
We provide, company specific training and ongoing career and personal growth support.
We would also consider providing assistance in obtaining a visa.
You will be responsible for:
- the oversight of the Data Entry Officers processing, providing assistance where required;
- Maintain integrity of the data entry and ensure internal control procedures are being met;
- Creditor file maintenance
- Act as a contact referral point for payments and invoice enquiries
- Follow up of approvals for payments
- Monitoring and preparation of creditors for payments
- Compiling statistics for analysis and reporting
- Assistance in end of month reconciliations and reporting with the Financial and Commercial Accountant
- Knowledge in Accounts Payable and basic Accounting Principles
- Ability to work autonomously in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Products
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
Last actualisation: Tuesday, March 22, 2022